Doctor in Information Science from the University of Brasília (UnB). Master’s in applied intelligence in production engineering from the Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC).
Marcelo specializes in analysis of legal information and has over 25 years of experience in the union of technology and law. He developed more than 50 projects in forensic analysis and studies of digital evidence. He was Secretary of Corruption Prevention and Strategical Information at the Office of the Comptroller General (CGU), member of the Brazilian Financial Intelligence Unit (COAF) and General Coordinator of Institutional Articulation at the Department of Assets Recovery and International Cooperation of the Ministry of Justice (DRCI/SNJ/MJ). He also coordinated the implementation of the first Technology Laboratory against Money Laundering (Lab-LD) and was president of the permanent technology group of the National Strategy for Combating Corruption and Money Laundering (Enccla). Director of Information and Technology at Athena Dispute Support Services.
+55 11 3135-6059
- Columnist at Consultor Jurídico, with a column focused on litigation support
- Marcelo has given courses on strategic information production and knowledge engineering for the Public Prosecutors' Office, State Major of the Brazilian Army and National Treasury Attorney's Office
- Professor in multiple editions of the National Capacitation and Training Program for the Combat of Corruption and Money Laundering (PNLD)
- Member of the editorial board of the Guia Exame de Compliance and of the Office of the Comptroller General's Magazine (CGU)
- Studies of digital evidence at post-doctoral level - University of Brasília (UnB)
- Doctorate in Information Science - University of Brasília (UnB)
- Master's in applied intelligence in production engineering - Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC)
- Bachelor in Law - Federal University of Santa Catarina (UFSC)